Our offer in the area of children and youth projects
Are you looking for a possibility of cultural or political education or simply leisure time activities for a group of children or young people?
Contact us, we will happily support you!
In cooperation with you we develop a project for children, teenagers and young adults aged between 5-26 years, and inform you about funding opportunities and take care of the implementation. Our focus is on international encounters, primarily with Poland and Eastern Europe.
For a realization of the projects we offer…
We offer years of experience in the conception and realization of children and youth projects in the areas of:
– international and intercultural youth encounters (fine arts workshops as well as theatre, photography, film, circus, music, dance and writing workshops);
– historical-political and international youth education (peace forest, contemporary witness and other history workshops, seminars on ecology, Europe and democracy).
A more detailed description of our work focus and project examples can be found here:
…a broad network
We have a solid and long-standing network of partners, qualified project managers and artists from Germany and Poland. We will support you in raising funds for your project. Additionally, we can establish contacts with schools and organizations from other countries.
Information about our network can be found here:
Project leaders and artists
…an extraordinary place
– a real castle with an inspiring atmosphere
– a wide range of equipment for the realization of your project ideas
– nature, peace, and idyll due to the rural location
– possibilities for your own leisure activities at the location and excursions in the surrounding area
Information about the location and the surrounding area can be found here:
Castle / Old forge
Facilities and infrastructure
Village centre with village store and inclusive international junior café
Gustav Seitz Museum
International Archive for Curative Education | Emil E. Kobi Institute
While implementing your wishes and ideas we develop a project concept with you. We inform you about the possibilities of funding your project and advise you on the application process. In addition, we offer to visit your school in order to inform the students in advance about the location and, if necessary, to inquire about their wishes for the project design.
Please contact us: